Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Amazing Galapagos

Started by dareksepiolo ·

  • 36Posts
  • 36Replies

Read-only discussion

Amazing Galapagos

36 posts
  1. Was lovely to see... Hope to get my EX1 underwater one day

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    Thank you :)

    EX1 with nano is an excellent setup I wish EX1 was 60p for slowmo...

  2. You have a SWP44 on there Darek?

     

    Also I was wondering what diopter you used for the macro in your North Sulawesi vid.

    Edited by Nick Hope
  3. Great work, out of interest how long does the battery last with the nano?

  4. Thank you :)

    EX1 with nano is an excellent setup I wish EX1 was 60p for slowmo...

     

    It is Darek... just 720p! :)

  5. @Nick

    I use Sony x0.8 wideangle converter and a glass domeport:

    www.flickr.com/photos/47983813@N04/4399221384/

    It's not that wide as SWP44 but wide enough and much cheaper.

     

    For macro I use +2 +3 diopters set fro Raynox. With full zoom on camera the edges got soft due to the sphere shape of the domeport. I cant change it for flat one, it's fixed.

     

    @Jonny

    I use SWIT battery and it lasts for c 3 hours (both camera and nano are powered from the same battery).

  6. Oh OK, for some reason I was assuming you were using a Gates.

     

    Looking forward to the next one!

  7. Thanks Darek.... so you could pretty much get a days diving from it without having to open the housing?

  8. Great work Darek! As always, you produce excellent work! Can't wait to see you in the field again sometime soon!

  9. Wonderfull work Darek. Thanks for sharing it.

     

    I´me corious about your experince with the nano flash.

    Can yoy directly see the difference or is it purely matematic that maybe can be helpfull in post production.

     

    Bent

  10. Wow - that's an incredible film. If I ever make anything half as good I'll be chuffed!

  11. @ Jonny

    It's not that rosy... it's a custom made housing and I don't have on/off switch so to to turn it off I need to open the housing. I don't need to tell you how many times I jumped to the water with the camera turned off :D

     

    @ Bent

    You can spot the difference looking at reds and subtle blue gradation. But this is visible on a stopped frame. Hard to tell the difference while playing. On the other hand you can do much intensive color correction with the nano files.

     

    @ Shawn

    Thank you ;) Hope to see you one day...

  12. That was beautiful Darek. Thank you for posting it.

     

    -Gina

  13. The landlubbers on the Sony Vegas Pro forum have picked up on your video Darek. Just thought I'd let you know.

  14. The landlubbers on the Sony Vegas Pro forum have picked up on your video Darek. Just thought I'd let you know.

     

    Thank you for sharing.

  15. Excellent!

  16. i have never saw at least half of this animals in the red sea hehe

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.