Hello all...
I am taking delivery of a gently used Aquatica system Friday, and I need to buy a case that will hold it all... and is suitable for carry-on.
Currently I use a Pelican 1200 to carry my old Nikonos stuff, but I don't think it will fit the housing.
Specifically, I need to carry:
Aquatica housing with grips,
Camera body
Three lenses
Ikelite DS 161 and arm
Macro port
8" dome port
As I mentioned, I need this to fit into carry-on specs for airlines. I am partial to the Pelican cases, fr their durability.
I apologize if this has been covered before. I tried a few searches but nothing came up.
Also, I would appreciate your thoughts on transporting the camera inside the housing to save space (minus port etc.) This seems like a brilliant idea, but something tells me that this is in fact a bad idea!
Thanks!