Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica AD90 housing and Nikon D90 body optional

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica AD90 housing and Nikon D90 body optional

22 posts
  1. While I am waiting for housings to come out for my D7000, I know for sure that I will be buying one of them to fit it.

     

     

    So in the mean time as I won't be diving for a while I have put up my housing for sale

     

    Aquatica AD90 with dual bhd sync cord connectors

     

    Feel free to make sensible offers considering its a year old and is £1700 (GBP) new with spare O ring rebuild kit.

     

    For the record I also have the following Aquatica products, that depending on my current circumstances when I am approached I may consider too:

     

    Aquaview

    Ext ring for 8" dome

    Ext ring for 105mm D lens

    8" dome port and shade and 2 covers

    Macro port & cover

    Focus gear for "60mm macro lens (also zoom gear for Tokina 10-17)"

    Zoom gear for "Tokina 10-17 & Teleconverter"

  2. While I am waiting for housings to come out for my D7000, I know for sure that I will be buying one of them to fit it.

     

     

    So in the mean time as I won't be diving for a while I have put up my housing for sale

     

    Aquatica AD90 with dual bhd sync cord connectors

     

    Feel free to make sensible offers considering its a year old and is £1700 (GBP) new with spare O ring rebuild kit.

     

    For the record I also have the following Aquatica products, that depending on my current circumstances when I am approached I may consider too:

     

    Aquaview

    Ext ring for 8" dome

    Ext ring for 105mm D lens

    8" dome port and shade and 2 covers

    Macro port & cover

    Focus gear for "60mm macro lens (also zoom gear for Tokina 10-17)"

    Zoom gear for "Tokina 10-17 & Teleconverter"

     

    What do you need for the whole lot?

  3. PM sent

  4. PM sent

     

    hi there, what gear is still available?

     

    more interested in the gear listed on the bottom of your note...dome, extension rings, etc...thanks

     

    tamar

    tamarmelen@gmail.com

  5. I have just recieved my housing and Aquaview back from a fresh service and upgrade.

     

    It is now very much for sale and probably, without doubt, the best 2nd hand AD90 on the market, it has a new shutter release on off switch upgrade, which seems to work miles better than the old one, everything is now A ok! As confirmed by Aquatica :)

     

    A slight adjustment on the previous sale, the Aquaview is now Brand New!

     

    Selling all in one, or seperate depending on what others may be looking for at the time.

     

    Any interest please by PM, this is here only to advertise, not to discuss.

     

    Thanks for looking

  6. Aquatica AD90 with dual bulkhead sync cord connectors & standard viewfinder

     

    I have just recieved my housing back from a fresh service and upgrade.

     

    It is now very much for sale and probably, without doubt, the best 2nd hand AD90 out there, it has a new shutter release on off switch upgrade, which seems to work a lot better than the old one, everything is now A ok! As confirmed by Aquatica

     

    Including Aquatica port hole blanking plate and o ring rebuild kit and another spare o ring

     

    £1100 GBP + delivery

     

    Nikon D90 body also for sale £500

     

    Please PM me if you are interested

     

    Please see other items for compete collection (Related ports and Aquaview magnified viewfinder) which I can do a package deal on

    Edited by Scubysnaps
  7. 52848b98-e60b-14ca.jpg

     

    5284f83c-e678-bbac.jpg

     

    528488da-e6ff-2b85.jpg

     

    52848b18-e74e-5f9d.jpg

  8. As a minimum package if you are keen to get into the UW SLR game, the housing & camera body would be £1600, for macro add £360, or for fisheye/wide angle add £590...then all you need is a lens!

  9. For the record, this has never been flooded.

    It went back to Aquatica for the shutter release upgrade, a free complimentary service, and a new strobe wiring harness/bulkhead connectors (the exact failure wasnt easy to find without them doing tests)

     

    Better photos may follow soon

  10. Hi. Does this housing fit a Nikon D40?? If yes, then I'm very interested. Only I live in Florida. I'm not sure how much shipping will be.

    Let me know please.

    Charlie

     

     

     

    While I am waiting for housings to come out for my D7000, I know for sure that I will be buying one of them to fit it.

     

     

    So in the mean time as I won't be diving for a while I have put up my housing for sale

     

    Aquatica AD90 with dual bhd sync cord connectors

     

    Feel free to make sensible offers considering its a year old and is £1700 (GBP) new with spare O ring rebuild kit.

     

    For the record I also have the following Aquatica products, that depending on my current circumstances when I am approached I may consider too:

     

    Aquaview

    Ext ring for 8" dome

    Ext ring for 105mm D lens

    8" dome port and shade and 2 covers

    Macro port & cover

    Focus gear for "60mm macro lens (also zoom gear for Tokina 10-17)"

    Zoom gear for "Tokina 10-17 & Teleconverter"

    Edited by ChuckD
  11. I doubt it Chuck

  12. Interested in the whole package can you send me more details prices etc?

  13. PM sent!

  14. Interested in the whole package can you send me more details prices etc?

     

     

    Beware of this joker! he just offered me €1000 for the whole package, what a dick!

  15. excuse your language .. your asking price is way to high for a camera which has been over 3/4 years in the market and now even out of production... this camera will not be relevant in 1 or max 2 years time (if it is still working by that time.... you asked for a ridiculous price and in exchange i did the same in reverse.... you asked for 3500 for that price adding perhaps 1500 i'll buy a much better camera such as the d7000 with a brand new housing.....

     

    if you are so attached to your system do not sell it just keep it as a secondary housing!!!!!

     

     

    Beware of this joker! he just offered me €1000 for the whole package, what a dick!
  16. excuse your language .. .

    excuse your arrogant attitude,

    here maybe this one would suit your budget better?

    Edited by Scubysnaps
  17. I bet you have to check your attitude.... no wonder the camera have been for sale since november without concluding anything. I am definitely willing to pay more then 1k but definitely for the appropriate deal.

     

    excuse your arrogant attitude,

    here maybe this one would suit your budget better?

  18. i was thinking of more than 2k buddy, a lot more, but less than 3, come back with a sensible counter offer and we could still do business.

    To give you an option, if you look on eBay you will find a 2nd hand Ikelite for a D90 for £400, with no camera body...priced accordingly to my prices I feel

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.