Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikonos V vs Nikonos RS

Started by Cal ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikonos V vs Nikonos RS

23 posts
  1. "80 megapixels medium format with 12.5 stops of DR. And then tether it up to your computer by the pool. Chicks would definitely dig that. Or not." - Megapixel SIZE MATTERS

  2. Ok so a lesson in current Melbourne Chic - Retro Polaroid cameras are back in a big way!

     

    I'm trying to find one for under $100 at the momment :)

     

    Alrighty then, back on topic - I just searched through some old gear i've picked up along the way and I have an old Nikonos 1 with a 35mm. What can I do with that? Just fish? Portraits maybe?

     

    Cheers

     

    Cal

     

    Hi Cal.

    Do you want to sell your Nikonos 1? If so how much? Providing it is all OK.

  3. I'm giving it a shot tomorrow and will let you know how it goes. I might keep it if I can get some results but i've never really shot film so I doubt it.

     

    Cheers

     

    Cal

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.