Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Housing suggestions for Canon 5D Mk2?

Started by adrefs ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing suggestions for Canon 5D Mk2?

3 posts
  1. I am looking to purchase a housing for my Canon 5D Mk2 and would greatly appreciate some expert advice prior to "taking the plunge". If at all possible I'd like to keep the purchase in the $2,000 range (or below) and so it seems that Nimar and Ikelite are the only options. Are there others?

     

    I intend to shoot primarily video, is there a best all around lens for this?

     

    What are the best settings for video? Neutral? Faithful? Cinestyle?

     

    Any and all other suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.