Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Equipement insurance

Started by njdiver75 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Equipement insurance

4 posts
  1. Hi all, just housed a 5d mark2 in a sea and sea housing. Any input on insurance would be greatly appreciated. I'm not really sure where to start looking.

    Thanks

  2. I have State Farm Insurance for my gear. Its a separate policy from home or car. reasonable cost, the 2 claims I have made were paid quickly and reasonably. What more could I want?

  3. Thanks for the link Steve.

     

    Kris

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.