Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Underwater photo shop in Taiwan

Started by puffin ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater photo shop in Taiwan

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I am trying to find a contact for underwater photo equipment in Taiwan, specifically around the Kaohsiung area. I am looking for Sea & Sea equipment for the Nikon D7000. If any one can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

     

    Thanks

     

    Puffin

  2. Hi,

     

    Joe at Fun-In Taiwan will be able to help you.

     

    http://www.fun-in.com.tw/oc/

     

    His head office is in Tainan, but just pop him an email and he will take ATM payments and send products out via local courier.

     

    I have been buying from Joe since I stared diving 3 years ago! He has good prices and excellent customer service.

     

    He also produces his own range of gear, most notably the F.I.T lenses: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39600

     

    John

    Edited by JohnSu
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.