Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Tom Lowe's "Timescape" trailer

Started by Drew ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Tom Lowe's "Timescape" trailer

24 posts
  1. Paint fumes :D

     

    A staple diet for the happily insane

     

    Dean

  2. A staple diet for the happily insane

     

    Dean

    :D

    My painter always tells me I have to stop and smell the roses when I bitch that he is taking too long. He tends to go on fishing trips between coats.

     

    Man that RC helicopter failure was expensive, may match the loss of our drone in Iran.

  3. :)

    He tends to go on fishing trips between coats.

     

    I usually head to the Pub ... :D

     

    Dean

  4. RC Heli crash :-(

    They should of used one of those Hexicopters, amazing machines.

    Downloaded AE and tried out the Stabilizer on some raw Canon 60D video.

    It's not prefect, can see the image distort but the thing that got me was it takes for ever.

    The one I use in my NLE is a zillion times faster.

    Will do some comparisons off both using the same clip.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.