Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Look what Santa got me!!

Started by johnjvv ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Look what Santa got me!!

22 posts
  1. Santa in form of my lovely girlfriend got me....

     

    post-34791-1324989774.jpg

     

    And since Chirstmas is not only about getting presents....Santa got her Seawing Nova Fins and a D4i...

     

    Hope everyone had a great Christmas...what did you get??

  2. A couple of Fisheye Aquavolt 5000's and a NA-DP4. I just love the presents I buy for myself! (Thanks Mr T!)

     

    Otherwise, a food processor and vacuum... Oh yes, the set of Elle McPherson lingerie was just great. But it wasn't for me to wear! :):dance::)^_^

    Edited by Timmoranuk
  3. Brand spanking new Macbook Pro with a 500 GB SSD hard drive. I must have been really good.

  4. Brand spanking new Macbook Pro with a 500 GB SSD hard drive. I must have been really good.

    No hardware but a trip to Anilao in a week and a half.

    Hope everyone has a great New Year

     

    Bill

  5. New smart charger, homemade snoot (at my request), and another Alex Mustard workshop in 4 weeks - Caymans here I come! Plus a day at the spa. My husband much have thought I was a VERY good girl this year.

     

    Anything to do with diving and underwater photography makes me smile :)

     

    Happy Diving - DiverPam

  6. Socks

     

    Dean

  7. I got to play with my 1 year old nephew who is all smiles, bought a ring for my girlfriend, was told that I will officiate my sister's wedding next year, shot a propane tank and made a 30 foot fireball 80 yards away, petted a domesticated turkey's gobbler, received a lens for my Nikon FM SLR along with an electric winder, bought myself a 3D Printer (going to print a copy of those ULCS arms and maybe sell them), and am planning on getting my cave diving cert. in FL this spring.

     

    More experiences than material goods but I am super happy about it.

  8. I got to play with my 1 year old nephew who is all smiles, bought a ring for my girlfriend, was told that I will officiate my sister's wedding next year, shot a propane tank and made a 30 foot fireball 80 yards away, petted a domesticated turkey's gobbler, received a lens for my Nikon FM SLR along with an electric winder, bought myself a 3D Printer (going to print a copy of those ULCS arms and maybe sell them), and am planning on getting my cave diving cert. in FL this spring.

     

    More experiences than material goods but I am super happy about it.

     

    What....no one got a really disgusting tie? Or is that just me.....Happy New Years folks, keep it safe and sober.

     

    Bob

  9. Two paperbacks by Vince Flynn, Rise of the Planet of the Apes Blu ray and a request to take out the garbage.

    Steve

  10. I got a 24-70 F2.8!!

  11. iPad

  12. OSTC 2N

  13. ...a walnut...a clementine (slightly fungus ridden)...and a good hiding with the leg of a chair.....

  14. ...a walnut...a clementine (slightly fungus ridden)...and a good hiding with the leg of a chair.....

    You Irish have always known how to have a jolly good time!

  15. ...a walnut...a clementine (slightly fungus ridden)...and a good hiding with the leg of a chair.....

     

    Well as my dominatrix used to say "you get what you pay for"

     

    Dean

  16. Thats what you get when you stop believing in Santa.....and start thinking that Santa is just another word for Troika...

     

    ....but I do look at things positively.....at least I got to eat the clementine ............and the walnut.

     

    ;-D

  17. I got a mini-excavator from my wife, which means by my wife's birthday she'll get a swimming pool and i'll have a bad back!

     

    Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. :)

     

    For photo things i got a 1tb external HD which is always nice.

     

    And my New Years Resolution is to go diving at least once a week. :)

  18. I got a mini-excavator from my wife, which means by my wife's birthday she'll get a swimming pool and i'll have a bad back!

     

    Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. :)

     

    For photo things i got a 1tb external HD which is always nice.

     

    And my New Years Resolution is to go diving at least once a week. :)

     

    Happy Diving! For the pool, try to let the excavator do most of the work, save your back!

     

    Happy New Year to all photogs out there,

     

    E

  19. 60 mm macro

    8-15 mm fisheye

     

    Just waiting for Santa to arrive with my Nauticam NA-7D, Zen and all the other bits.

     

    Must get my drysuit repaired though.

  20. What the heck is a Clementine other than a girls name?

    Steve

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.