I agree with Gerard. It is unlikely to be the camera settings and more likely to be an electrical contact issue, including a broken cable.
If the lighting bolt appears in the viewfinder, the ready signal is making it to the camera but that is a separate line from trigger. It is also possible the strobe itself is playing up.
Best test would be to attempt to fire the strobe on its own with a short. If that works, attach the cable and attempt to fire that. Finally, connect the cable to the bulkhead and fire the strobe by shorting the hotshoe adapter.
Yes all is correct, still not working so will now check the Ikelite site for more help. Thank you for the quick response.
Guy- did you ever figure out the problem? I'm in the Philippines right now and I am having the se problem. It very frustrating. It will fire once at a low power but then I get nothing else. Any suggestions since you've been through this before?
I think you have to go through the motions and test strobe and connections