hey guys
Thought i share this video,
and maybe we could make one called "s**t UW Photographer says"
or "s**t diver says".
Just for fun.
If u have a quote or heard others say it, please share..
cheers
Read-only discussion
hey guys
Thought i share this video,
and maybe we could make one called "s**t UW Photographer says"
or "s**t diver says".
Just for fun.
If u have a quote or heard others say it, please share..
cheers
Someone should make a shit underwater photographers say.
"... Is mirrorless the future?"
"....way to much backscatter..."
"... OMG NUDIBRANCH!!"
"is it supposed to bubble like that?"
Nooooooo I didn't harass that mimic octopus....I found it swimming high in the water column!!!
I only use a hand held strobe for WA because I like to paint with light!!!
I sold the subtronics because they were heavy...I bought Sea&Seas 110 because they were light...I sold the Sea&Seas because they were weak...I bought some subtronics because they are powerful...again and again....
Insert any wet pixel post title
Gotta get closer....closer....still not good enough...closer....*bump*
20 bar? More than enough for another dozen shots...
Published photo's? Sure, I would use National Geographic but I found out they do not pay that well.
Digital cuts through the visibility better than film doesn't it.
oh crap...port down! port down!!! ... surface..surface....breath ... don't panic lungs are more valuable than your lens and camera....
all thoughts that went through my mind as I noticed water on the inside of my port at 25ft.
But Ken Rockwell says..............
What my wife, a WA photographer says to me (a macro guy) at least in her mind is: $%#@! Tom get your head out of that hole and lets swim on!
Wow, what kind of camera you have........
honey i really need it because".... insert name of device..." because without it " .... insert random techno babble ..." or the other classic ....really i don't remember ordering that, tsk that one click ordereing is annoying....
![]()
My husband still mimics the day when I got my first DSLR, a Nikon D100, 3 camera bodies ago...
" OMG, this camera is FABULOUS, this will last me the rest of my life!!!"
i really enjoy the silence underwater.....
Chris
i really enjoy the silence underwater.....Chris
Yep....if fish were anything like that I think a big portion of photographers will turn spear fishermen!!!
hilarious thread!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.