Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

How to get Zen dome port in Asia major cities?

Started by magicfx ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

How to get Zen dome port in Asia major cities?

4 posts
  1. I want to buy a Zen dome port for my Subal housing for Nikon D200 with a Nikon 10.5 FE DX.

    How can I get one in Taipei, Taiwan?

    Any good dealers based in Taipei / Bangkok / or Singapore?

  2. In Singapore Scubacam carries a very extensive range of underwater photo gear. I'd suggest writing to Sahan Z at info@scubacam.com.sg to find out if they had the item in stock or would be able to get it in for you. I bought Nauticam 45-degree viewfinders from them shortly after the viewfinders were announced. I was very please with the service and price I received. Ask for directions from Changi Airport. An easy train ride and short walk.

     

    Fred

  3. I want to buy a Zen dome port for my Subal housing for Nikon D200 with a Nikon 10.5 FE DX.

    How can I get one in Taipei, Taiwan?

    Any good dealers based in Taipei / Bangkok / or Singapore?

     

    If you don't mind dropping me an email, I'll get you a list of Zen dealers in Asia. I'd post it here but am sitting on a plane and FA is telling me to power down my phone.

     

    Cheers,

    Cp

  4. I want to buy a Zen dome port for my Subal housing for Nikon D200 with a Nikon 10.5 FE DX.

    How can I get one in Taipei, Taiwan?

    Any good dealers based in Taipei / Bangkok / or Singapore?

     

    What size Zen port? What type housing port mount 3/4?

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...mp;hl=zen+230mm

     

    I'm in Bangkok.

     

    Edited by Cary Dean
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.