Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D600

Started by loftus ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

D600

23 posts
  1. Hi Tom,

     

    If you love the Nikon 105mm on your D300, get the Sigma 150mm macro with usm. it is as good as the Nikon and it will get you the same view and magnification on the D800 as your 105mm on the D300 so that way you "won't loose" anything going to gthe D800.

     

    Rob

  2. All I can say is that there is bound to be a better/cheaper camera coming soon than the D800 because that ALWAYS happens when I buy a new camera!

  3. Hi Tom,

     

    If you love the Nikon 105mm on your D300, get the Sigma 150mm macro with usm. it is as good as the Nikon and it will get you the same view and magnification on the D800 as your 105mm on the D300 so that way you "won't loose" anything going to gthe D800.

     

    Rob

     

     

    Thanks for you advice Rob. I picked up a Sigma 150MM (non OS) for $600USD and I'll try it on my d300. The D800 is, unfortunately, in the future.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.