Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Trouble with Nauticam NA-7D

Started by Weiry ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Trouble with Nauticam NA-7D

24 posts
  1. I love a happy ending...

  2. I have exactly the same problem. Turning the knob to one side works (not very smoothly, but it works). But when I try to turn the other side it gets stuck after about half a turn. I tried everything to try to fix it, but since I even have the problem without the camera mounted in the housing, any solutions like changes in the base plate are useless. The alignment of the wheels inside seems completely faulty to me. They move around and at one point it's not possible to turn any further...

     

    I've been trying to contact Nauticam Thailand several times. I never got a reply from them, so I tried the main office (enquiry@nauticam.com) Also no reply... The contact form on their website doesn't work. Not an example of great customer service if you ask me. Could anyone please give me contact details from someone at Nauticam who can help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance

     

    Stijn

  3. From where and when did you buy it? Is it still under warranty? Where are you now?

  4. I have exactly the same problem. Turning the knob to one side works (not very smoothly, but it works). But when I try to turn the other side it gets stuck after about half a turn. I tried everything to try to fix it, but since I even have the problem without the camera mounted in the housing, any solutions like changes in the base plate are useless. The alignment of the wheels inside seems completely faulty to me. They move around and at one point it's not possible to turn any further...

     

    I've been trying to contact Nauticam Thailand several times. I never got a reply from them, so I tried the main office (enquiry@nauticam.com) Also no reply... The contact form on their website doesn't work. Not an example of great customer service if you ask me. Could anyone please give me contact details from someone at Nauticam who can help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance

     

    Stijn

     

    I had the same problem initally, the gears turned then seemed to bind against each other [ that was with no camera in as well]... nauticam replaced the gearing mechanism for me. Then I had the back turn dial problem but nauticam has fixed everything and it works perfect now.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.