[vimeohd]56187603[/vimeohd]
I've been lucky to dive a lot of amazing place this year.
This is short compilation of footage from 2012 trips.
Shot on Canon 7D and 5D Mark III in Nauticam.
happy holidays everyone!
EJ.
Read-only discussion
[vimeohd]56187603[/vimeohd]
I've been lucky to dive a lot of amazing place this year.
This is short compilation of footage from 2012 trips.
Shot on Canon 7D and 5D Mark III in Nauticam.
happy holidays everyone!
EJ.
Truly an Amazing year, Congrats Eunjae, very special.
Thank you,
Steve
Brilliant Eunjae!! ![]()
Absolutely fantastic! The best 2 minute video I've ever seen... and the music is perfect. Great work!
Lee
Awesome. Fantastic clips and ideal music.
Hope you get to "escape" SE Asia next year to enjoy some of the other wonders of the UW world.
Alex
Really fantastic! Great clips, great editing, just amazing!
Wow; what a beautiful clip of fantastic memories. I feel like it was a Christmas present. Thank you.
Wonderful...thanks for sharing!!
THanks - DiverPam
Very nice EJ! You dive too much ![]()
It's been a very special year for you EunJae. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences and hours superb work.
Awesome!
Love it, thanks.
Wow, awesome film!
Very good EunJay! Beautiful colours and clarity.
Anything from EJ.............its always awesome.
Not only the subject is tough to capture close up on video but those eggs in mouth is another layer of difficulties finding such conditions.
Thanks for the nice highlights EJ.
.
Amazing EJ !! Great footage !!
Thank you for all of your comments.
Hope you get to "escape" SE Asia next year to enjoy some of the other wonders of the UW world.
Alex
I'll try that.
Specially, I need to do more cold/green water diving. ![]()
Great video, jealous of your 2012!
Amazing!
Beautiful and inspiring.Thank you for sharing.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.