I bought the AO Coolers via the amazon.com website. I thought the international postage to UK via amazon was quite reasonable and quick. The bags are great.
Mark
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by nathanm ·
Read-only discussion
I bought the AO Coolers via the amazon.com website. I thought the international postage to UK via amazon was quite reasonable and quick. The bags are great.
Mark
Sorry for (again) resurrecting an old thread, but can some of you say *what* cameras you are putting in the various size bags? I have a mirrorless system with Inon strobes, so not SO big. I'm hoping the 36 can cooler is the right size for me.
Sorry for (again) resurrecting an old thread, but can some of you say *what* cameras you are putting in the various size bags? I have a mirrorless system with Inon strobes, so not SO big. I'm hoping the 36 can cooler is the right size for me.
Yes 36 Can cooler will suffice. I use the 48 for a nauticam/canon7D combo with float arms and strobes
Diggy
I put my Sea & Sea MDX-300 with 12" strobe arms in a Costco "Cooler bag". $10 for a big and small two pack and not so bulky.
So something like this? http://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Zone-Blend-Thermal-Tote/dp/B00314DM6QI don't have a Costco membership.
So something like this? http://www.amazon.com/Arctic-Zone-Blend-Thermal-Tote/dp/B00314DM6QI don't have a Costco membership.
You might find this one a bit narrow at only 6" wide. It may be better to go for something a bit more brick shaped than tall and narrow..... But you know the gear you have and how it fits.
Just a thought!
I've also got the 48 can version from AO. They are truly excellent.
Tempted to get another (perhaps the 28 can version) for when I just take the camera and one strobe.
It's not padded but I have used this on boats for three years - also protects my camera etc while travelling locally - I've a Soiny a6000 in nauticam housing, 2 inon strobes, spotting tordh, scaffolding and wet lenses - it also holds my mask, computer, andd sometimes lunch! I have the 'white strong' verson
http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/rub/b35_0litreXL.php
I suggested this in another thread:
I usually buy a cheap plastic laundry basket from a local hardware store for $4-$5 wherever I go diving. Great for carrying my gear around, gives it some protection even on the back seat of a car or on a RIB; the baskets even have automatic, water self-emptying technology. Pretty useless as rinse tanks though - although, although, if you scrounge a bin liner from somewhere, line it inside (that's important, it must go INSIDE) the laundry basket, then voilà, you now have your own fully purpose-built, individual rinse tank. Great on those busy dive boats!
At the end of a trip I gift it to some worthy cause.
So, check that out for hitting all the buttons: carrying case, rinse tank, always the latest model, available in range of colours - and a charitable donation.
Gentlemen, Ladies, I give you the Laundry Basket (© all rights reserved) ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.