Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic 7-14 reflections in nauticam 6" dome

Started by SMY ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic 7-14 reflections in nauticam 6" dome

3 posts
  1. Hi,

    when I use my panasonic 7-14 in my nauticam 6" dome I have sometimes reflections in the way that the inscription on the front of the lens is visible in the picture....only in special situations, e.g. when shooting towards surface.

     

    Any ideas? I thought about covering the inspription with a black pen...but also this could be reflecting due to the fact that most pens I know are glossy and not matt....

     

    Regards, Sascha

  2. Hi Coroander,

     

    thanks a lot! i contacted Edmunds for the lightabsorbing stuff....

     

    Regards, Sascha

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.