Hey everyone - I'm quite new to underwater photography, but not to photography in general.
I just took my new Ikelite housing, along with a Tokina 11-16 lens in an 8" dome port out for a spin yesterday in some pretty silty fresh water. I ended up with some pretty interesting shots, however an interesting occurance resulted in most of my photos. There is a reflection of the front of my lens in almost all of my photos.
After calling Ikelite, I was told that I was shooting at an 'improper angle' to the sun, and that if I correct that, it should be rectified. Although I can see the validity to this, I find it hard to believe that all 66 photos were taken at the same 'improper angle' to the sun.
I've gone through a couple other ideas in my head, and I'm left with only one thing I think may help. So to make a short story long..... Should I remove the UV filter from the lens!?!?!?
Thanks for any advice!

