Hey guys - I am getting ready for my upcoming trip to Indonesia - 5 weeks total - with 11 days in Raja Ampat and then another 10 in Ambon. Here is my dilemma - my money is tight after paying for all of this and college tuition for my son. My gear bag is screaming for another toy, but I am feeling like I can only choose one of these things to add to my gear bag for the trip.
I already have a big blue bosc focus light - but it is big and bulky and does not have the red light incorporated into it. I sure would like one that is smaller and more light weight and has the new red light features.
But I do NOT have a diopter of any kind in my gear bag. And heading off to that part of the world, I feel like having at least a +5 would be so beneficial to put with my 105 macro.
So...any thoughts on which one and why you would recommend that course of action for me.
Feeling torn about what to do - help wanted. - Pam