Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Easydive Leo II Experiences

Started by Tampico_ED ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Easydive Leo II Experiences

3 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I'm seriously considering buying the Leo II. Thing is, I cannot find much feedback from the community (web). Does someone own it and could please share their experiences?

     

    I really like the prospect of not having to buy a housing every time Canon releases a new camera (I’m stuck with three Aquatica housings so far). Why will someone not be only considering this housing? if you'll be saving thousands…just wondering…are the electronics one of the reasons?…or just service location and marketing (Italy).

     

    Thanks for any information you might have, Ed

    Edited by Tampico_ED
  2. Thanks...for the link. The only owner in the post is from Italy. Hopefully, someone close home can share their most recent experience.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.