Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony RX2 and Sony RX200 being readied for Photokina 2014

Started by CP1962 ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX2 and Sony RX200 being readied for Photokina 2014

21 posts
  1. Ha ha, Interceptor121, are you bringing your Nikon into the water? I sold my LX-7, probably get the GH4 if there is nothing decent on the market. I was seriously considering the Sony A6000, but I think I will focus more on video, hence the GH4.

    Not for now.

    I am quite happy with the RX100II performance underwater

     

    This is my first proper set of still from Galapagos conditions were difficult but I think the camera did very well

     

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/interceptor121/sets/72157644719557612/

    Edited by Interceptor121
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.