
For Sale, a brand new Ikelite housing, along with ports, for a Canon 5D Mark III.
This housing has never been in the ocean, and I purchased to replace my 5D Mk II housing a few months ago. Unfortunately, a texting driver ran into me, and I have never made it to the ocean (courtesy of 2 back surgeries).
My pain is your gain.
I have the following items for sale:
Brand New Ikelite Housing for Canon 5D Mk III - retails of $1599.95 for sale for $1450.
Ikelite Modular Port Extension, 1.75 inch 5510.58 (never used) - retails for $125, yours for $100
Ikelite Modular Port Extension, 1.25 inch 5510.54 (never used) - retails for $125, yours for $100
Ikelite Dome port with Shade (shade has patch on screw hole) and neoprene cover - Retails for $400, yours for $285.
Ikelite port body 5510.16 (attaches dome port, or macro port, to housing) - Retails for $125, only $100
Ikelite macro port, with GLASS lens, 5510.35 - retails for $200, yours for $150.
Ikelite lens extension focus port w/ knob (use with various lenses) 5510.75 - retails for $175, only $140.
Ports include zoom gears.
All prices plus shipping.
Will make a package deal on ALL OF the above, if you buy everything (take another 5% off and give free shipping to continental US).
For specific details on the above, visit www.Ikelite.com.
The housing gives you access to all important camera functions on the Canon 5D Mark III. I shot the Mk II in an Ikelite housing for five years, and never had any issues whatsoever. Simply was a wonderful housing. The ports listed allow you a wide range of options for those wonderful underwater shots. I shoot a Canon 17-40 zoom, a Canon 15mm fisheye, and a 100mm macro. With the extensions and ports, above, you have these and many more combinations.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Scuba season is here, so gear up!!!







