Do you have the canon 60mm lens still? If so what's the price?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read-only discussion
Do you have the canon 60mm lens still? If so what's the price?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 60mm is sold.
Can you send me the list of the detailed items that is inlcuded in your package?? My email add jacksonyap@yahoo.com
What do you have left, and how much would that be?
I have the housing, glass dome port w/shade and neoprene cover, flat port, zoom ring for tokina 10-17, focus gear for 60mm macro, base for the dome, standard pickup view finder, spare o-rings and paperwork. I have offered it for $850 shipped to JYap but not received a response so I guess its up for you or anyone else wanting the deal.
PM sent
Sale pending.
Everything is sold and on it's way to a new home!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.