Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

67mm thread ikelite 5508.45 port

Started by punxzilla ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

67mm thread ikelite 5508.45 port

2 posts
  1. About a year ago I upgraded to an slr for underwater. I have some old Inon Ucl-165m67 screw on macro wet lens' that i used with a compact camera. I was wondering a) is it worth using these with my 100mm canon macro lens. B) if it is worth it, how do I attach them to the 5508.45 port? I also have the modula ports that will fit the 100mm (cant remember the model numbers) that am using for the 60mm macro lens if that is easier to attach to.

     

    Thanks

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.