Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FOR SALE NEVER USED SONY-NAUTICAM MIRRORLESS SYSTEM

Started by Chet Hedden ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

FOR SALE NEVER USED SONY-NAUTICAM MIRRORLESS SYSTEM

23 posts
  1. Includes:

     

    Sony NEX-5R Compact Digital Camera (mirrorless DSLR)

    Sony 18-55mm Lens

    Sony FDA-EVIS Electronic Viewfinder for NEX-5 Digital Cameras

    Cowboy Studio NEX-5R Body and Rear 10-55mm Lens Caps

    Sony LCSEMF/B Carrying Case

    Shapotkina Leather Case for NEX-5R

    Sony NPFW50 Batteries (3)

    Watson Duo LCD Charger for Sony NPFW50 Batteries

     

    Nauticam NA-NEX5R Housing for Sony NEX-5R and NEX-5T Cameras

    Nauticam Flat Port 72

    Nauticam Zoom Gear SEL 1855-Z for 18-55 Lens

    Nauticam Flexitray II w/Left Handle

    Nauticam Adjustable Right Handle for Flexitray II

    Nauticam 1" Base Balls for Flexitray Handles (2)

    Nauticam Clamps for 1" Ball Arm Systems (2)

    Nauticam LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment

    Nauticam Attachment Rails for LCD Magnifier on NA-NEX5R Housing

    Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm 150mm x 90mm / 6" x 3.5"

    Nauticam 1" Ball Mount for Inon Z-240 Strobe

    Nauticam to Inon Fiber Optic Cable

     

    Ikelite UR/Pro Blue Water Filter for 3.9" Diameter Ports

     

    Inon Z-240 Strobe Type 4

    Sanyo Eneloop AA 2000 MAH NIMH 1800X Batteries (4) for Z-240

    Sanyo Eneloop 4 Position Charger w/ AA 2000 MAH NIMH 1800X Batteries (4)

     

    All Manuals, Warranty Cards, Accessories & Packaging as Pictured

     

    Included but not pictured:

    David Busch's Sony Alpha NEX5-N Guide of Digital Photography

     

    Retail Price: $4,631.00 plus shipping

    Sale Price: $3,000.00 plus shipping

     

     

    post-22680-0-03164000-1419354506_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-49305100-1419354522_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-16087700-1419354543_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-15643200-1419354568_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-37345600-1419354590_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-01594700-1419354608_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-96442500-1419354622_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-48964700-1419354640_thumb.jpg

    post-22680-0-48648100-1419354659_thumb.jpg

  2. This is one of the most desirable compact professional systems available. Everything is brand new, never been in the water, demoed, handled, or used in any way. I simply unpacked and assembled for the photos, then disassembled and repackaged in the original factory boxes. Extras, like the electronic viewfinder and leather case are included. I purchased it for my wife who did not take a fancy to it. I purchased the system from REEF and can supply the original invoice. I am offering it at 35% off retail because I am a videographer and do not do stills. If the price is too high, please make me an offer.

  3. PM sent

  4. eyu,

     

    I will do that if I can find takers for the rest of the system. Thanks.

  5. Okay, the system is still new, unused, and in factory packaging. Value $4,631. Will drop price to $2,500.

     

    Chet

  6. pm sent

  7. Hi. I am looking for an underwater camera and housing and noticed yours. Is the Sony with Nauticam housing still available?

    If so I am VERY interested!!!!!

     

    Thanks-

    lenseye2020 (Lori)

  8. Lori

     

    Yes, still available.

     

    Chet

  9. Chet,

    I'm working for a few more hours then will contact you.

  10. JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS!

     

    Still UNUSED in original packaging with original warranties! Awesome deal!

     

    For individual pricing, please contact me directly.

     

    Chet Hedden

  11. pm sent

  12. Okay, deal. Please write to me off-list, as I cannot figure out this "PM" business.

  13. Is this system sold? If not are you selling individual pieces?

  14. Still unsold. I may repackage just the underwater stuff in a Pelican case and offer it as a turnkey, ready to fly kit. Otherwise, I will consider breaking it up. Which pieces interest you?

  15. How much for the strobe?

  16. Is this system sold? If not are you selling individual pieces?[/quote

     

    I'm interested in the Z-240 strobe. I have a type 2 and a type 4. I could use another type 4.

  17. Hi do you still have the entire setup. If so, kindly pm me to discuss on the price..

  18. All,

     

    To be clear, I am reluctant to sell the Z-240 by itself, because then if someone wants the housing and camera together they would need to obtain a strobe separately. I'm willing to sell the strobe along with the housing, camera, and just the essential accessories like batteries, charger, lens, port, and magnifier, eliminating the nonessential extras, which would reduce the price only slightly. If it turns out that the best solution is to list everything separately on e-bay, I'll do that, but I would first like to sell the essentials to someone who wants to move up to a great new complete mirrorless DSLR system.

     

    Yes I do still have everything, unused in original packaging, but I can't figure out how to post a PM. Can you write to me directly, or at least explain what I need to do to post a PM?

     

    Thanks for the interest!

  19. All,

     

    To be clear, I am reluctant to sell the Z-240 by itself, because then if someone wants the housing and camera together they would need to obtain a strobe separately. I'm willing to sell the strobe along with the housing, camera, and just the essential accessories like batteries, charger, lens, port, and magnifier, eliminating the nonessential extras, which would reduce the price only slightly. If it turns out that the best solution is to list everything separately on e-bay, I'll do that, but I would first like to sell the essentials to someone who wants to move up to a great new complete mirrorless DSLR system.

     

    Yes I do still have everything, unused in original packaging, but I can't figure out how to post a PM. Can you write to me directly, or at least explain what I need to do to post a PM?

     

    Thanks for the interest!

     

     

    Hi Chet

     

    To send a personal message (a PM) all you need to do is run your mouse pointer on the name of the person you want to PM (where their name appears in blue text on the top left of the blue header band of the post) and a drop down box will appear with an option to send a message. Just click on that, fill in the box and click Send.

     

    Hope that helps!

     

    Best wishes

     

    Tim

     

     

    Edited by TimG — Re-instated attached image which disappeared
  20. Also interested in this setup. Is it still available?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.