Anybody considering or using the OM-D E-M5 Mark II already?
The 5-axis IBS seems like a solid feature, would that be of any use underwater for photo and video you think?
I am after a video camera capable of making great stills, but I find the GH4 too big. Panasonic will probably release the G7 shortly and the GX8 after summer, and if any of those get similar IBS I would rather have a Panasonic body I think. For an all round camera it is sad the OM-D E-M5 Mark II does not have a built in flash.
Thoughts? I am in the never ending waiting game for "the next model", but it is so frustrating that all models are missing one or two key components or features that I really want as I plan on one body both over and under water. Sony will release a new A6000 soon also, but I prefer to go with m43 due to size and lenses available.
