Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam CMC-1

Started by Bushy ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam CMC-1

21 posts
  1.  

    hello fellas

     

    I've just migrated to the Nikon D 500 with a Nauticam Housing from a Sony RX 100 on a Recsea , just got it put together,

    i live in Cebu City PH.

     

    I am under the impression that Nauticam CMC-1 is only for compact and mirrorless cameras . Will this work , may I use it with

    the new package, i've a 105 mm micro lens and gonna try but not sure what to expect.

     

    Can't find a buyer for the compact rig and wondering if i have to sacrifice this lens/diopter as well to re-sell

     

    , the recommended one is Nauti Super Macro Converter from what I gather .

     

    thanks john

     

     

    My other half is using the CMC-1 on a Nauticam/D500/60mm Macro setup with excellent results.

     

    Bob W

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.