For Sale. PayPal accepted fees included in price. Shipping in USA not included. More detailed photos available on request.
Nikon 16mmFE AF D 2.8 lens. Like-new condition. Original 4 filters, instructions, Nikon F/R cap (front cap is not loose). Excellent lens, barely used. I was keeping this to see if I would go full-frame, but I won't. If you have followed the eBay auctions on this lens the latest one with a lens in very good condition went for $610.00 US.I have more photos of the lens on request.
I'm asking $560.00 including PP fees, not including shipping and insurance.
Subal ND30/180 degree viewfinder for Nikon d300. Housing just serviced: on/off knob assembly replaced, adjustments, check. Tech said "it's in great shape" and he wouldn't hesitate to sell it as-is. Never flooded, used mostly in the Florida springs freshwater. Type 3 ports. Instruction booklet included, housing O-ring & additional screws, etc. I now use a Subal d7100 which I love, but this Subal ND30 is still a valid and excellent setup. Frankly for my type of wide-angle shooting the d7100 is only about 15-20% better. I've got this priced very reasonably with other options: Subal ND30/180 degree viewfinder. Includes ULCS focus light ball mount attached.
Price $900.00 US. PayPal fees included. USA shipping/insurance not included.
Subal ND30/180 degree viewfinder/d300 camera body 29000 activations w/above. This package is a serious deal as I'm including the d300 body I always had in the housing. If you have seen what those are going for on eBay you will know.
Price $1,000.00 US including PayPal fees. Not including USA shipping/insurance.
Subal ND30/180 degree viewfinder/d300 body w/above plus the 6" glass SWB type 3 port:
Price $1,200.00 US (again a serious deal. USA shipping only as I don't want to get involved with foreign import fees).
Subal SWB Port 6" glass, no scratches, type 3. I purchased this on WP from Norbert Wu in 2009 here is the original link:
http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30147
My plan was to use this with a Sigma 17-70mm lens (a great lens for the d300) or a 10.5 with a teleconverter. My diving didn't take that direction and this port was never used by me. It has front/rear cover exactly as Norbert listed it. No oring included as it was sold to me, use current Subal orings. This is not a fisheye port, but can be used with the Tokina 10-17. It will vignette a little at 10mm.
I paid $399.00. Please make me an offer.
Sea & Sea YS TTL Converter/N 50117. Brand-new, never used. This works very well with the ND30 & I've included a ULCS mount for the ND30. I used this type of TTL converter with the d300 and Sea & Sea 110 strobes.
Here's one that sold on WP a couple of years ago: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50917
Asking $200.00 including instructions, compatibility chart, 3 different mounts CR2 batteries, etc. Brand-new.
2X Nikon d300 bodies: excellent condition. The one that was kept in the ND30 has 29226 activations. The land d300 has 8468 activations. Includes batteries and chargers, original instruction booklets, etc.
Price $225.00 ea