It really depends on the base ISO you can work with.
If I recall correctly the black magic range works at around 800 ASA. The Sony Slog is 1600 to 3200 depending on camera. Not sure what Panasonic will be.
My main concern with this approach on micro four third cameras is the fact that the lenses work best up to f/8 in some cases f/11
If you push the ISO to 1600 or 3200 you then need a ND filter to get back to a range where the lens does not experience diffraction.
Generally working in a normal range may loose one Ev of dynamic range so you would be working at 11 Ev, I guess it really depends what that extra EV can do for you. Maybe for ambient light at depth this is an option but for normal depth and macro footage with artificial light not so much of an option.
I guess it is a matter of also understanding how much post processing workflow you want to endure and you like your final footage to look.
If your final result is similar or same of using a standard ITU/REC709 profile with some more contrast probably you have just wasted time
I have seen some footage shot with picture profile of sony cameras directly in video with some parameters altered for knee and slope that to me looks good most of times and requires no post processing