Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-D7000 Housing only, Nikon D7000 body only, Reefnet Subsee +10 (In Canada)

Started by kramer92911 ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-D7000 Housing only, Nikon D7000 body only, Reefnet Subsee +10 (In Canada)

21 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-D7000 Housing,

    Excellent Condition,

    a few abrasions on bottom of housing but no where else, No Corrosion.

    Never Flooded

    Just got it back from Reef Photo who did a complete overhaul and service.

    $1800 USD

     

    Nikon D7000, Good condition with Battery, box, charger.

    $300 USD

     

    Reefnet Subsee +10 Good Condition,

    Have both end caps

    $150 USD

     

    Will ship anywhere at buyers expense.

     

    jmorphy@mac.com

     

    photos on request.

     

  2. Will pay shipping!

  3. Would you consider postage of the housing to the UK?

  4. I would, are you willing to pay via paypal? I will check how much it would cost and get back to you. Can you email me at my personal email, jmorphy@mac.com

     

    Thanks

  5. Do you still have the Nikon D7000? Where are you located. If in Fort Lauderdale or around the area . I need a back up asap. Pls call/txt 8083122779 Mena

  6. Shipping , PayPal, housing, camera, 1900?

  7. Shipping , PayPal, housing, camera, 1900?

     

    $2000

  8. Housing Price Drop, $1600 USD

  9. Ok. May I see some shots of the housing please I have a Nikon D 7000

     

    mickeyr@xtra.co.nz

  10. Is the Subsee still available?

  11. Is this housing still available? I have a Canadian customer looking for one.

  12. Need this sold, camera and housing upgrade is imminent.

     

    Housing has 30 more dives after overhaul and service at Reef Photo.

     

    Camera body is sold.

     

    $1200 USD will ship at buyers expense.

  13. Hi there,

     

    Im interested in the housing, I am happy to pay via paypal. If you could email me at dbellanto@gmail.com with some photos of the housing we can discuss shipping.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Darcie

     

     

  14. Subsee is sold. Housing sale pending.

  15. Deal fell Through, new price drop $1000 USD ship at buyers expense.

  16. Hi Kramer92911,

     

    I'm interested in your housing. I'm in the GTA so we don't have to worry about any shipping. Just a few questions. Is there a port for the housing? I see both the camera body and subsee are sold anything else? I'd be looking for a CN$ price.

     

     

     

    Thanks James Crouch

     

  17. Hi James, can you send me an email, jmorphy@mac.com

  18. $900 USD negotiate shipping, Need this sold!

  19. bump!

  20. $850 USD, shipping negotiable.

     

    email at jmorphy[at]mac.com

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.