Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Panasonic LX100

Started by chokolars ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic LX100

5 posts
  1. Many post about LX100 for underwater video

     

    But what about for stills!

  2. Look in the compact section. It works well once you have all the ports and good wet lenses

  3. We have a review concentrating on stills and photos on our blog here:

    Panasonic LX100 Review.

     

    LX100-11.jpg

    Edited by JackConnick
  4. I saw your review, and I just have to wholeheartedly concur. Camera choices are personal, there is no right camera, only what is right for you. But I really love my LX100, it's just a sweet little camera underwater, and a nice travel camera. The stills and the video are wonderful!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.