Does anyone shoot with a Nauticam NA-A6000 housing? If so, do you like where the shutter release button ? Is it easy to press, to get to using a tray like the flexitray, etc? The Sea and Sea housing for the Sony A-6000 has a trigger style release. I was wondering what the pros and cons were.
- 4Posts
- 4Replies
Read-only discussion
Nauticam NA-A6000
-
-
Does anyone shoot with a Nauticam NA-A6000 housing? If so, do you like where the shutter release button ? Is it easy to press, to get to using a tray like the flexitray, etc? The Sea and Sea housing for the Sony A-6000 has a trigger style release. I was wondering what the pros and cons were.
the shutter/trigger is ok....but in my opinion , not for a $1650 housing!....(when the EM1 cost 1850 and has flexitray and 2 triggers ! )Nauticam fix this ( partly) with a special solution to be used with a flexitray - cost only $60http://scubasupply.nordicshops.com/product.html/shutter-release-nauticam
http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8394
-
I've been using the Nauticam housing and flexitray without adapter for over 18 months and have no problems in either cold or warm water on over 400 dives
.
-
I use it a6000 in the Nauticam, but mainly for video. See my write up here: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56012