Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Portable Storage Devices

Started by jdaley ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Portable Storage Devices

22 posts
  1. Actually, the Aquatica D100/S2 has a plug in the side for just that. I have not inquired about making it live, but it is there nonetheless!

  2. I also use a 4GB Hitachi MicroDrive from a Creative Labs Muvo and because of that I had to go with the Image Tank G2. The combination of a 4GB card and a PSD on the boat means that I never run out of memory during a full day of diving. Now if I could only get my batteries to last as long.

     

    When I was researching these PSDs, I found that many of them cannot read cards greater than 2GB. The Archos was one of them and the bad part was that Archos Customer Service insisted that it worked with the 4GB cards, however nobody I have spoken to has been able to get it to work.

     

    Eric, were you able to use your Archos with your 4GB MD formatted FAT32?

     

    James

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.