I'm selling the Sea & Sea MDX-40D that I've used since 2009. It can house either a Canon 40D or 50D body.
Housing: Sea & Sea MDX-40D - $1300
Condition: Good - some light scuffs/scratches on the bottom
Camera Body: Canon 40D Body - $500
Never used. Only 4 shutter count. Original battery grip included. (Never Used)
Included accessories:
- Canon Branded Battery (BP-511A)
- Canon Charger
- Neck Strap (not that you need it underwater...hence why it's still wrapped in plastic)
- Body Cap
I'm willing to sell the following items as add-ons to the housing sale or individually after the housing sells:
Sea&Sea Fisheye Dome Port used but very good condition without any scratch $400
Sea & Sea 100mm Canon USM Focus Gear - never used wet-like brand new $200
Sea& Sea 17-40mm Canon Zoom Gear F4L USM - never used wet-brand new $140
Sea & Sea Compact Macro Port Base - never used wet-like brand new $180
Sea & Sea NX Compact Macro Port S (35) - used but very good condition $150
I am located in Istanbul, Turkey. I can post worldwide just let me know where you are I will get a postage quote for you. Thank you