Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED: Nauticam NA-SHOGUN Housing & Atomos Shogun

Started by Pepe EI ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED: Nauticam NA-SHOGUN Housing & Atomos Shogun

6 posts
  1. Seeking a Nauticam NA-SHOGUN Underwater Housing for Atomos Shogun in good working order.

     

    Must be shipped to Spain.

  2. That is a ninja housing, the shogun is bigger.:(

  3. Yes , Tamas is allright that's Ninja 2, I'm looking for one Shogun.

  4. I have one I used recently in Palau. Used twice. Also have a custom Polecam configuration. If you know people in SE Asia. Pick up in Singapore. Saves you shipping. Plus they can check it out for you.

    Which camera you are using? GH4 or Sony A series (A7s).

     

    Interested PM me on: info@scubacam.com.sg

     

    Cheers

    David

  5. Hi David, thanks a lot, i will contact you by email.

     

    I use Sony FS700.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.