Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-5DIII, Zen 230mm Glass dome, port extention for 16-35L

Started by luke wl. ·

  • 32Posts
  • 32Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-5DIII, Zen 230mm Glass dome, port extention for 16-35L

32 posts
  1. Canon 16-35 2.8L II - $1200

    Canon 400 5.6L - $900

    Sigma 85 1.4 - $650

    Nauticam NA-5DMKIII w/nikonos flash ports -$2500

    Zen 230mm glass dome for Nauticam - $1500

    Extention for 16-35L - $200

     

    I will post photos asap. Lenses are 9+/10

     

    Housing is 9/10 used for about 40-50 dives

     

    Dome has one tiny scratch on glass, does not show in images.

     

    Located in Islamorada, Fl

  2. IMG_0814.jpg

     

    IMG_0816.jpg

     

    IMG_0817.jpg

     

    IMG_0815.jpg

     

    IMG_0818.jpg

  3. Bump open to reasonable offers

  4. Will you sell dome only?

  5. Yes

  6. Canon 16-35 2.8L II - $900

    Canon 400 5.6L - $800

    Sigma 85 1.4 - $600

    Nauticam NA-5DMKIII w/nikonos flash ports -$2500

    Zen 230mm glass dome for Nauticam - $1500

    Extention for 16-35L - $150

     

    Purchase Housing, Dome and extention/zoom for 16-35L II and price is $3700

  7. 16-35L sold. Housing, 400, 85 still available.

     

    Housing is complete with 70mm extention, and 16-35L ring gear.

  8. Hi - I am interested in the Extension Ring 70 with lock for $150. Does that include shipping? I an in South Carolina so regular mail is fine. If so, is Paypal accepted? Thanks!

  9. I have someone interested in the complete rig. I will let you know if they do not take it. Does not include shipping.

  10. Thanks! you can PM me. I'll take the extension if they don't take the rig. Good luck!

  11. 3500 for complete housing.

     

     

    Trigger, I am wanting to sell complete but if it doesnt soon I will part the ring out to you.

  12. OK - Thanks!

  13. Bump. New camera is in. Need to move this.

  14. Hi!

    No chance for international shipping?

    Currently in Singapore and item is on my eBay watchlist.

  15. Hey Charles, just got your message on eBay. Let me look into international shipping. Might not be cost effective.

  16. One day left on ebay

  17. No sale on eBay. Make some offers.

  18. I'm still interested in the Extension Ring 70 with lock, if you split it up. This is Megtooth. Also - the Zen chart that I found seems to recommend the 80mm extension ring for the big Zen dome. Can you verify it it is the 70mm one for sale? Thanks

    Edited by megtooth
  19. PM sent. I know someone interested.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.