Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NAUTICAM housing CANON 7d

Started by Arnie ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

NAUTICAM housing CANON 7d

21 posts
  1. Hi guys. Selling my kit due to lack of use.

     

    Prefer to sell as a whole however if you want just some items just drop me a message.

     

    Kit contain

     

    Nauticam Housing NA-7D (including Nauticam VACUM check) --£1300

     

    Nauticam Acrilyc dome port 8.5" -£350

     

    Extension ring 70mm with lock -£175

     

    Macro Port 94 for 100mm macro lens £200

     

    Sea & Sea strobe YS-110a £150

     

    Sea & Sea YS-D1 £200

     

    3 optic cabels-2x Nauticam to Sae&Sea £50 each

    1x Sea&Sea

     

    Nauticam Zoom gear-C1635II-Z £80

    -TC1017-Z £80

     

    Arms5x(various size) and clamps-6X complet-£140

     

    Lens Tokina 10-17 F3.5-4.5 DX £175

     

     

    Complet sell for 2700.

     

    In case if you want to buy more item then 1 drop me a message.

    There is always possibility for bargaining

    Also missing most of the boxes however will pack properly to make sure post not damage anything.

     

     


    Forget to mention I am based on Guernsey so FREE postage to UK othervise it will be small charge for post. SORRY

    post-42597-0-10940100-1460643990_thumb.jpg

    post-42597-0-33690700-1460644042_thumb.jpg

    post-42597-0-56790400-1460644082_thumb.jpg

    post-42597-0-81102000-1460644116_thumb.jpg

    post-42597-0-14082000-1460644275_thumb.jpg

    post-42597-0-25005400-1460644570_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm interested in the housing - has it sold?

  3. If anyone is interested I am selling my Canon 7D body and have a variety of lenses if you do want a whole set up! Email me jenniferjparker@hotmail.com

  4. Sea & Sea YS-D1 sold

    Edited by Arnie
  5. I'm interested in the housing - has it sold?

    Hi Nojet.

     

    Still have it.

  6. Hi Arnie - I am keen on most of the package. Can you email me @ lafferty_ryan@hotmail.com to discuss further?

    Cheers,

    R.

  7. Arnie I would be interested in the YS-110a if it is still available. Please PM me if so and you would be prepared to ship to Australia.

     

    Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

  8. Still available?

  9. yes, still available.

    Edited by Arnie
  10. Both STROBE LIGHT SOLD

  11. Is the housing still available? If so you can email me at pipenhoz@hotmail.com. Thanks!

  12. Is the dome still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. Is the dome still available?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

     

    Dome port is sold.

  14. Still aviable

     

    Housing

     

    Extension ring

     

    Optic cables

     

    Both zooming gears

     

    Arms and clamps

  15. Hi I'm interested in the housing , I sent you a message re shipping etc

  16. Hi! Is the macro port still available?

  17. Hi! Is the macro port still available?

    Sold already

  18. Still aviable

    Housing

    Zoom gears

    Arms & clamps

    Lens

    Extension ring

    Possible prize drop for multiple buys.

  19. How much is the housing and zoom gear?

  20. How much is the housing and zoom gear?

     

    PM sent

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.