Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Housing for canon 50d

Started by kurek ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing for canon 50d

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm looking for something for canon 50d. I use the nexus housing now but it freeze below 50m. i need something for deep work.

    jarek.kur@gmail.com

    Jarek

  2. Hi,

    I'm looking for something for canon 50d. I use the nexus housing now but it freeze below 50m. i need something for deep work.

    jarek.kur@gmail.com

    Jarek

    I have a subal c40 housing in great shape I'm looking to get rid of. I've had it to 215 feet with no problem. I would take $800 US for the housing, no dome port. The housing works with either the 40D or 50D, which is what I used with it.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Edited by Andy Morrison
  3. send me pics to jarek.kur@gmail.com

    Jarek

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.