Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete 7D/Nauticam/Ikelete setup

Started by billywinter ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete 7D/Nauticam/Ikelete setup

26 posts
  1. Selling complete system

     

    7D Body EFS 18-135 lens

    EFS 60mm Macro

    2 Ikelite DS125 w/smart chargers. (seviced this year w/new batteries)

    Nauticam NA-7D housing with ball mounts

    Macro lens port

    Big Blue focus light

    All arms and mounts

     

    Search E-Bay for listing...auction expires Thursday 10pm

    Edited by billywinter
  2. Hello, Do you have a link of the E-Bay auction ? Could not find it.

     

    Richard

  3. I'll put pictures up later, but no one purchased at auction. I will sell everything (over $7000 when new)

    for $2500!

  4. Hi billywinter,

     

    I''m interested in your offer, I've seen the ebay-auction. But it says "may not ship to Spain".

    So first question. Would ship to Spain?

    The flat port for macro supports Canon 100mm L macro ?

    I would prefere exclude the lens from the offer.

     

    Thanks,

  5. Adding Picture. remember this INCLUDES the 7D camera and lenses + everything you see in the picture:

     

    post-23874-0-36592600-1477424620_thumb.jpg

  6. What is your bottom line?

  7. $2400

  8. How old is it?

    Thanks

    Ale

  9. The camera is only about 3 years old. I have the box and all original accessories. I purchased the housing second hand about 4 years ago, I don't remember how old it is.

  10. Im using a sea life camera now this seems like a big upgrade? what kind of system are you going to.

    I shoot on land a T4i. have you used a vacuum pump on housing and not selling?

  11. Hello, do you still have the equipment?

  12. I'm downsizing to a mirror-less set up.

  13. Would be possible to call you? I had some questions about the camera and shipping . Thanks

    Alexandra

  14. Hello, I would like to buy it. Could I call you? My email: airesveleda@gmail.com

  15. Is this still for sale? What is the condition of the strobes?

  16. Yes, the complete setup is still for sale. The strobes were serviced by Ikelite less than a year ago and batteries are new.

  17. Hi Billy,

    From where do you ship and would you only sell the macro port?

    Kind regards

    Simon

  18. hi Billy

    I'd like to buy this - can you please email me

     

    stephane

     

    stephantardif@gmail.com

     

    thanks

  19. Hi Simon, I am shipping from NYC area. At this point I really want to sell the whole package.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.