Canon 5D Mark II camera body and Sea & Sea 5D Mark II housing with backscatter AirLock system installed(replaces flash TTL port).
Housing just serviced with all new o-rings. Both camera and housing in excellent condition
See website for photographs taken with this setup.
http://www.davidkleinfelt.com/underwater
(anything after 2011)
$2500 for both (not including shipping from California)
PM me if interested.


Still available. Make an offer!
Price drop!!!! $2000 obo.
Hello, I could buy for 1400$ . ?
Thanks
Alessandra
Still for sale!!!! Great system for someone upgrading to full frame on a budget.
Does this include any lenses?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No lenses included. Just the camea body and housing and vacuum system.
Still available.....make an offer! 
Someone has to want this great combo! Make an offer!
Still looking for a good home!!!
Still available...make offer.
Hi David, do you sell only the housing? Pm me if you do. Tqvm.
Make an offer, previous deal fell through.
How many shots does the body have??
I'm guessing about 22k based on the file number I never reset.
Are you willing to sell the housing on it's own?