Hi !
I've read some pretty nice review about the XT-2 for still photography and video ( with lots of very good lenses ) and many many people chose it as the best camera of 2016.
Many people compare it to the a6500, and a majority of them prefer the Fuji.
Anybody knows why there aren't that much interest for this camera for underwater photography ?
There are several factor that would make this camera perform quite well :
- the fuji color rendition seems to be one of the most pleasant
- good low light photography because of APSC sensor
- good sharpness coming from the lack of low pass filter
- good set of wide angle lenses
The only limiting factor would be the lack of IBIS ( I'm very interested in the EM1 mk2 just for this feature ) and good macro lenses for the X-mount.
I didn't find any housing for it, but Nauticam built a housing for the XT-1 a few years ago. I don't think it was very popular as well ...
Has anybody tried the XT-1 underwater ?