Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D7000 kit supplies

Started by Rneedham808 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D7000 kit supplies

4 posts
  1. Hi, I am very new to underwater photography, but am trying to get my hubby an epic birthday present. We have a Nikon D7000 camera, but no other supplies to get into the water. Does anyone have any ports, housings, etc they are willing to sell? This stuff requires a degree in foreign language to figure out!

  2. Hello, I sent this back in January. Let me know if there is interest...

    I am parting with my D7000 Ikelite housing (only the housing). Looks like new D7000 housings are $1799.00. This housing has been meticulously maintained, serviced by Ikelite, and never leaked. Excellent condition. The reason of selling is simply due to a change in camera body. Price for this housing is $1300.00.

     

    You're welcome to send me a private message if there is interest.


    Thanks,

    lhgpixdiver

  3. If you would consider a different approach, I have an full setup consisting of an Olympus SP-350 with Olympus housing with bulkhead fitting, Heinrichs Weikamp TTL strobe adapter, (2) Sea & Sea YS-110 strobes, Ultralight arms, single and Y cables, camera and strobe batteries, chargers and accessories. I'm asking $1400.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.