Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-7D and much more

Started by janvkem ·

  • 33Posts
  • 33Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-7D and much more

33 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    As I have recently upgraded my camera from a 7D to a 5DIII I would like to sell the gear I do not longer use. All has been taken care of very well, rinsed with fresh water after every dive and never flooded. All gear is located in the Netherlands, but worldwipe shipping is possible. I prefer to sell all in one package. This is what i would like to sell with the price I had in mind for the part:

     

    - Canon 7D with battery grip --> €550

    - Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM --> €250

    - Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM --> €250

    - Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM --> €450

    - Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens (no shades) --> €300

     

    - Nauticam NA-7D with ball mounts --> €1500

    - Nauticam 180 degree Straight Viefwinder for DSLR --> €800

    - Zen DP-100-NT for Tokina 10-17 --> €600 (has some blue glare on top of glass, not visible when wet)

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear C1022-Z Canon EF-S 10-22 zoom gear --> €125

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z for Tokina 10-17 --> €125

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z+1.4 for Tokina 10-17 and Kenko 1.4x --> €125

    - Dual Electric sync cable --> €50

     

    All together adding up to €5075,-. Willing to let go for €4500 if all bought in one package. I have added some pictures. Could not add pictures of all items as I ran out of space.

    post-36099-0-48111300-1497713530_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-97481500-1497713538_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-23321100-1497713571_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-33987400-1497713577_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-85856600-1497713584_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-24504300-1497713592_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-25124700-1497713605_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-33812000-1497713620_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-36401000-1497713629_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-76871500-1497713637_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-06939100-1497713644_thumb.jpg

    post-36099-0-82106100-1497713650_thumb.jpg

  2. Accepting individual offers on items as well now.

  3. What, if any of this, is still available?

  4. Currently everything is still available. I will update the post is something is sold.

  5. is it a sea n sea 5 pin sync cable? can you post a pic.. cheers

  6. Yes, it is 5 pin sync cable. This is the best picture I have:

    2Wuai7w.jpg

  7. Lowered asking price. Open to offers (also on individual items).

     

    - Canon 7D with battery grip --> €500

    - Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM --> €225

    - Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM --> €250

    - Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM --> €425

    - Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens (no shades) --> €300

     

    - Nauticam NA-7D with ball mounts --> €1250

    - Nauticam 180 degree Straight Viefwinder for DSLR --> €750

    - Zen DP-100-NT for Tokina 10-17 --> €550 (has some blue glare on top of glass, not visible when wet)

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear C1022-Z Canon EF-S 10-22 zoom gear --> €125

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z for Tokina 10-17 --> €125

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z+1.4 for Tokina 10-17 and Kenko 1.4x --> €125

    - Dual Electric sync cable --> €50

    Edited by janvkem
  8. Price drop:

     

    - Canon 7D with battery grip --> €500

    - Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM --> €225

    - Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM --> €250

    - Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM --> €425

    - Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens (no shades) --> €300

     

    - Nauticam NA-7D with ball mounts --> €1100

    - Nauticam 180 degree Straight Viefwinder for DSLR --> €700

    - Zen DP-100-NT for Tokina 10-17 --> €500 (has some blue glare on top of glass, not visible when wet)

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear C1022-Z Canon EF-S 10-22 zoom gear --> €125

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z for Tokina 10-17 --> €125

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z+1.4 for Tokina 10-17 and Kenko 1.4x --> €125

    - Dual Electric sync cable --> €50

  9. Im interested in the Dual sync cable. Do you have the other end? the hotshoe mount and bulkhead?? D you know if its possible to replace the big grey nut bulkhead with the 5 pin bulkhead? I have a 7D housing also, but i use the other bulkhead for the vacuum valve......

     

    Regards, Uri.

  10. Hi,

     

    I'm interested in housing and the Canon EF-S 10-22 zoom gear. But you don't sell the extension ring, don't you?

     

    Regards,

    Martin

  11. Im interested in the Dual sync cable. Do you have the other end? the hotshoe mount and bulkhead?? D you know if its possible to replace the big grey nut bulkhead with the 5 pin bulkhead? I have a 7D housing also, but i use the other bulkhead for the vacuum valve......

     

    Regards, Uri.

     

    Hi Uri,

     

    I only have the sync cable, not the hotshoe mount and bulkhead. Bought the cable as i thought i wanted to use electric strobes, but i turned out to work with optical cables.

     

    Regards,

    Jan

  12. Hi,

     

    I'm interested in housing and the Canon EF-S 10-22 zoom gear. But you don't sell the extension ring, don't you?

     

    Regards,

    Martin

     

    Hi Martin,

     

    You have a PM for the housing and zoom gear. I don't sell any extension rings as I am using them on my NA-5DIII.

     

    Kind regards,

    Jan

  13.  

    Hi Uri,

     

    I only have the sync cable, not the hotshoe mount and bulkhead. Bought the cable as i thought i wanted to use electric strobes, but i turned out to work with optical cables.

     

    Regards,

    Jan

    Thats fine. I may still be interested. I just need to find out whether i have an available bulkhead for the hotshoe mount bulkhead. Where are you located? Can you post it to me in france if i am able to use one of the bulkheads I have available?

  14. Thats fine. I may still be interested. I just need to find out whether i have an available bulkhead for the hotshoe mount bulkhead. Where are you located? Can you post it to me in france if i am able to use one of the bulkheads I have available?

     

    You have a PM

  15. Do you sell the zen dp100 and tokina 1017 zoom gear?.

  16. Hi Mitchell,

     

    Yes, I can sell them separately. Please send me a pm, then we can talk.

     

    Regards

  17. What all is left for sale? what is the shutter count on the camera body?

  18. All is still for sale. Please PM me if you are interested. Shutter count on the camera is 30122, plenty left :)

  19. Update and price drop:

     

    - Canon 7D with battery grip --> €400

    - Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM --> €225

    - Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM --> €250 --> SOLD

    - Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM --> €425 --> SOLD

    - Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens (no shades) --> €250

     

    - Nauticam NA-7D with ball mounts --> €900

    - Nauticam 180 degree Straight Viefwinder for DSLR --> €700

    - Zen DP-100-NT for Tokina 10-17 --> €500 (has some blue glare on top of glass, not visible when wet)

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear C1022-Z Canon EF-S 10-22 zoom gear --> €100

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z for Tokina 10-17 --> €100

    - Nauticam Zoom Gear TN1017-Z+1.4 for Tokina 10-17 and Kenko 1.4x --> €100

    - Dual Electric sync cable --> €50

  20. PM sent!

     

    Thanks,

    David

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.