Proceed with caution if your are looking at the Dyron SWAL13 Wet Wide Angle Lens! I really hate to make a post like this here but I dont want anyone else to end up in this same situation.
I bought one about a year ago very excited about it after reading several reviews online. I have taken some decent pictures with it, as my eye became more trained and I shot with it more, I started noticing that its focus was pretty soft relative to other wet lens I have used (Nauticam WWL-1 & CMC-1) I posted about that here: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59530
Bad went to worse. I dove with this lens in Monterey this last April and noticed that there was large dot of condensation that formed between two of the elements when exposed to the cold water. Autofocus really doesn't like trying to focus through a cloud. Below is a picture of a crab under the large dot of condensation from April when I first noticed the problem.
You would assume that wet lens should be well sealed to prevent moisture from getting between the elements. I don't know if mine has a defect or they are just not well made but its really disappointing. Dyron advertises a 2 year warranty on their website, I have tried to contact them several times with various email address and have gotten no responses. I have also tried to see if several US vendors have a way of getting ahold of them and they have had no luck.
Before making this post I decided to do a test to confirm this condensation problem. I put the lens in a bowl of ice water, within a minute or so the dot of condensation clearly started forming in the center between the 2 elements.
I am now stuck with a big useless piece of fairly expensive glass that I cannot sell.

