I am here in Croatia for diving holidays and have a problem with the vacuum leak system.
This morning, before submerging, the alarm LED became red and started to blink. As far as I know, this means that moisture was detected (electrical shortcut of the two wire endings of the sensor). I abandoned the dive and after disassembling I fortunately could not detect any water inside the housing. I have cleaned the two contacts and the open housing was dried now for hours in the wind. The problem persists: when I switch on the vacuum detection system the LED quickly changes from blue to red and blinks (when I apply vacuum and let it drop off, the LED still changes to continuous red and alarm, indicating that the vacuum drop off is still detected correctly - just the moisture sensor makes problems).
Probably I will have to send the housing (NA-EM5II) in for repair, but maybe someone has encountered a similar behaviour and knows a simple solution that will save the last two diving days (I will not take the housing with defective vacuum system with me).
Thanks for advice, Wolfgang ![]()