Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Do you like having a vacuum system?

Started by water buffalo ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Do you like having a vacuum system?

22 posts
  1. I have Vivid's V Leak Sentinel in my subal and love it. I like it better than the one that do not show you a light when all is well. I love the green light while diving-meaning all is well.

  2. I have the Bill Liebcap vacuum system on my Ikelite housing. The vacuum keeps it closed even if the latches are not done up. And the warning lights let me know if there is a leak.
    The warning lights are important. I had vacuum sealed my housing, went for a dive and noticed moisture in the housing, The lights warned me. A slight crack in the dome, where the dome was cemented to the base was letting in a slight amount of moisture.
    I, at first thought it was condensation but the salt crystals surprised me. Leak is now fixed.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.