Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D500 and Ikelite Housing Kit

Started by DarktidePhoto ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D500 and Ikelite Housing Kit

26 posts
  1. Thought I would put this out there, thinking at the moment of selling my D500 kit, everything is takin care of really well. The reason for selling is thinking of moving to the GH5 system to have better video and just a smaller kit topside and rent bigger cameras when needed. The housing does not come with a Dome since I will use it again on a GH5 housing. The housing is also the version that only goes to 50 feet deep, you would need to buy the new back to go to 200ft.

     

    Nikon D500 Body

    3rd Party Battery Grip

    Tokina 10-17mm Lens

    64gb Lexar QXD Card and Reader

     

    Camera Kit is $1800

     

    Ikelite D500 Housing Base (50ft)

    - Housing comes with everything that a new housing would come with just not selling my dome. -

     

    Housing is $1200

     

    If you buy both as a Kit I will drop $200 making the price for the full kit $2800

     

    If you have any questions please let me know and I will get back to you. I will get photos up in the next few days.

  2. Kit is still for sale. I will add photos tomorrow.

  3. I am potentially interested. I have a d500 that I am thinking of taking underwater but it makes me nervous. I love the camera but a second body would be great! I will be in San Diego this Friday for at least 10 days...

  4. Would love to meet up. Just message me when your in town and we can meet up to look at it.

  5. Sounds good!

  6. Finally getting some photos of the housing uploaded. Both Camera and Housing are still for sale, though I have a few people looking at the Camera. I have placed the images on this webpage on my site since i cant see to upload any here.

     

    http://darktidephoto.com/d500

     

    The housing does not come with two handles, just one like they are sold. I will be using the other on my GH5 rig. Same with the weight on the bottom haha. Everything else is good to go. 50Ft back on it.

  7. So found out by someone asking, didn't know this myself but this is a Grey Market Camera body. Since that is the Case there are price drops on this camera as follows. If you have an offer please let me know. Looking to sell everything.

     

    Camera - Grip - XQD Card and Reader - $1500 with free shipping in the US (comes with camera box and battery/charger as well )

     

    Tokina 10-17mm Nikon Mount - $250 (Buy with camera and I will knock off $50 )

     

    Ikelite Housing 50Ft Back - $1100

     

    If you want everything here the price is $2600 so you save $200

    Edited by DarktidePhoto
  8. I am possibly interested in the housing, do you know the cost for the other back that allows you to take it 200ft?

     

    Thanks

    Chris

  9. The 200ft back is $600 in the states.

  10. I also am potentially interested. But I live in Singapore. Can you sell it to me from USA? Delivery can be done with the help of this company 6connect.biz

    Edited by Munna
  11. Message me and I can see what we can do but with only one post on here I need some proof of being a buyer.

     

    Also I will be adding to the posting but the Ikelite DL Dome, 42mm Extension along with a good amount of other stuff is for sale. I may just repost it all as a new sale though I dont know. Contact for pricing. When I get back home I will post it all up.

  12. Lens has sold! Not going to sell the other stuff since its looking like I will just pick up a GH5 and get an Ikeilite housing again. Dropping Price a bit to get this kit moving to a new owner!

     

    Camera - $1400 (Comes with 3rd party grip and 64gb XQD Card)

     

    Ikelite 50ft Housing - $1000

  13. The XQD Card and reader sold! Now its just the camera body and housing! Make an offer!!

  14. The camera is sold. All that is left is the Housing.

     

    I also have the Dome and Handles for a full kit ready for a D500. Make an offer.

  15. Housing is still for Sale - Make an offer. Looking to sell soon and move into GH5 housing.

  16. Still for sale, looking to sell soon so I can get a GH5 housing!!

  17. Housing is still for sale, looking to sell soon to put money into a GH5 housing!

  18. Price Drop on D500 50ft Ikelite DL Housing - $850

     

    Free Shipping to Lower 48.

  19. Housing still for sale.

  20. Bump on Housing

     

    Still for Sale though Im back to selling all of it. Comes with the following

     

    Ikelite D500 50ft DL Housing

    Ikelite 8 inch DL Dome ( 7/10 - There is a tiny mark inside the dome from a lens cap falling in, cant see in photos)

    Ikelite 42mm Port extension

    Ikelite Vacuum Pump

    Dual Handles (One it comes with plus extra one)

    Extra Parts like Oring and Lubes

    Hard case to Store it in

     

    Make an offer looking to sell soon. The housing can be upgraded to Dive Housing by buying the 200ft backplate from Ikeltie, that's all that is needed.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.