Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Olympus om-d housing or complete system

Started by LaGa ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Olympus om-d housing or complete system

6 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I am not all too happy with my A6000 underwater (low light focusing issues...) and am thinking about trying an Olympus om-d.

     

    I believe a e-m1 ii system is out of my price range, and therefore I would be most interested in an e-m1, e-m5 or possibly e-m5 ii system.

     

    I have used cheap housings with a range of compact and mirrorless cameras and am not in need of the most expensive housing option out there (but do consider any offer). However, I would like to use both wide angle and macro lenses and therefore I would prefer a housing that allows the use of different dry ports.

     

    If you have a housing or complete system that might fit for me, please let me know.

     

    Cheers,

    Lars

    Edited by LaGa
  2. Hi Fabio,

     

    thanks for your quick reply! I'm located in Norway, but have my family in Germany.

     

    I have been looking at your equipment before and am considering it. I am still weighing the E-M5 against the mkii and the E-M1 and am a bit undecided. I´ll send you a pm.

     

    Best,

    Lars

  3. Thanks Lars....replied.... i hope clearly.. :-D

  4. Hi Lars,

     

    I have just PMd you.

  5. Hi Lars,

    I´m going to sell my Nauticam EM5 II housing, with Dome for the Oly 12-40mm PRO, 45 degree viewfinder and the Extended Vacuum Valve including the HDMI bulkhead. Also optional an Inon Z240 Type 4 strobe with arms and a Sola Video 4000.

     

    Everything is in a "like new" condition, Housing was bought in January 2016 and was used only on 3 trips. No signe of use. Most of the things comes in manufactors boxes including all accessories and manuals.

     

    Please PM me if interested or contact me directly: mailmeyer@gmx.net

     

    I´m located in Germany, Frankfurt/ Main.

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.