Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Seacam Dome, Port other parts

Started by Rugani ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Seacam Dome, Port other parts

4 posts
  1. I am searching for used Seacam parts.

    Want to buy a Superdome or a Compact Port.

    Also searching for Zoom Gears for Canon for 8-15mm, 17-40mm and 24-105mm

     

    If somebody has PVL 20, 25, 40 I also will be interested.

    If you have some other parts like strobe arms, this will also be interesting.

     

    Pleas let me know if you have something for sale.

    Thanks

    Kind regards

    Armin

  2. Hello,

    I am still searching for used Seacam Parts

    Strobe Arms

    PVLs

    Zoom Gears

    ...

    Please let me know if you have something to sell

    Regards

    Armin

  3. Still looking? Have a SuperDome listed.....

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.