- 23Posts
- 23Replies
Read-only discussion
FS: Seacam Seaflash 250 Digital
-
These flash of Seacam Seaflash 250 Digital were bought for the expedition, but the expedition did not take place because of the change in plans. They lie a few years and I decided to sell them, they never plunged into water.My ad on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seacam-Seaflash-250-Digital/263485386016?hash=item3d58f3ed20:g:gzQAAOSwI8laEVEuIf you have additional questions, you can write to me, I will be pleased to answer, additional photos can be found at https://yadi.sk/d/1iIxqHq13PURB2 . See also one more of my ad, Set Seacam designed for canon eos 1D.See also one more of my ad, Set Seacam for canon eos 1D, completely new, never plunged into water!Many people wrote to me that the batteries in my flashes are bad and many flashes will not do. This is absolutely not so, the batteries are in excellent condition, they were stored charged, every year recharging. This month I conducted several of their tests, namely:Test number 1. Both flashes are fully charged from 90 to 100 minutes. This fully corresponds to their instructions. (they were completely discharged)Test number 2. Three times I completely discharged flashes with a bright LED (P3) in the pilot light mode.One flash worked for 5 hours, the second time 5 hours 3 minutes, the third time 5 hours 2 minutes.The second flash worked 4 hours 30 minutes, the second time 4 hours 42 minutes, the third time 4 hours 45 minutes.Test number 3. Each flash I made 190 flashes at a maximum capacity of 98% and they were not discharged, but could continue to do flashes, but the sound signal already sounded and I turned them off. 190 flashes so written in the instructions should make a flash at maximum power. They passed this test!In this regard, I believe my outbreaks are in excellent condition and I will be happy to sell them to a underwater photographer, whom they will serve for a long time! Good luck, if you have any questions, please write me them!
-
Hello All...
Just a note to say I purchased a couple of Seacam items from Vladimir222 without incident.
He was not on Wetpixel at the time, but the transaction was honest and up-front. He is new to the community.
Language was challenging at times as he doesn't speak English ( and I don't speak Russian), but with patience, it all worked out.
ian
-
Price lowered 1600 USD + 100 USD shipping
-
I lower the price to 1300 USD + 100 USD shipping
-
price reduced 1100 USD + 100 USD shipping
-
Still selling great flashes

-
A set of excellent flares are still on sale

-
Excellent seaflash are still on sale and are waiting for their buyer



-
New high-quality photos https://yadi.sk/d/8oFvFD-LANZ1Mg
-
-
Up

-
PM sent
-
Hello!
Seaflash are still on sale at low prices 1000 USD + 80 USD shipping! 
-
Up
Up
Up 
-
You sold them?
-
You sold them?
Good day Vagabond.I just read your message (I sell flashes, today (03/13/2019) I recharged them again, checked and photographed them. Please write me a private message next time because I will receive a notification in the mail and I I will respond faster. My new photos from 03/13/2019 are available at https://yadi.sk/d/mBiaDa80229c-A and my ad on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/264237459000 -
Hello!
Seaflash are still on sale at low prices 900 USD + 80 USD shipping! 
-
Reducing the price by 50 USD. New price 850 USD + 80 USD shipping!
-
Reducing the price by 50 USD. New price 800 USD + 80 USD shipping!

-
Up
Up
Up 